[vc_row parallax=”” inner_container=”” no_margin=”” padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px” border=”horizontal” marginless_columns=””][vc_column fade=”” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″]
the dangers of artificial intelligence
Watch and listen to the following video and answer the questions below. You will find the answers below the questions. Learn and enjoy!
1. Is Stephen Hawking excited about AI?
2. What are some of the potential benefits of AI that Stephen Hawking acknowledges?
3. What can autonomous weapons systems do?
4. Who is Irving Good?
5. What is Irving Good known for?
6. What is technological singularity?
7. What is the biggest question in a post-singularity world?
1. No, he is not excited because he thinks it could be mankind’s biggest mistake.
2. He acknowledges the benefits of AI such as eradicating war, disease and poverty.
3. They can choose and eliminate targets with ease.
4. Irving Good is one of the great mathematicians of the 20th century.
5. Irving Good pioneered the concept of technological singularity.
6. Technological singularity is a hypothetical moment in time when AI surpasses human intelligence.
7. The question would be: Can we control AI at all?