Skype English classeswith break into english
SIGN UP HERE for your FREE 30-minute Trial Lesson
Para cumplir con la nueva Ley de Protección de Datos y que tus datos estén seguros, debes leer y aceptar la política de privacidad de englishclassviaskype.com
- Responsable: englishclassviaskype
- Finalidad: responder al mensaje que me envíes a través de este formulario.
- Legitimación: tu consentimiento de que quieres comunicarte conmigo.
- Destinatarios: tus datos serán guardados en xxxxxx, mi proveedor de email y hosting, y que también cumple con el RGPD.
- Derechos: tienes derecho, entre otros, a acceder, rectificar, limitar y suprimir tus datos.
- Información adicional: Puedes consultar la información adicional y detallada sobre Protección de Datos en mi Política de Privacidad.
An extremely dynamic method that maximizes students’ speaking time. We use well-structured material that covers a diversity of topics allowing you to progress rapidly as well as personalize the focus of your classes. Our highly qualified teachers correct all of your mistakes and challenge you continuously.
Forget about commuting to that English academy after work, traffic jams, finding parking, getting home late… With Skype English Classes that’s all in the past! Now you can go home (or stay home), get comfortable in your favorite armchair if you feel like it, and let modern-day technology provide you with a classroom experience that’s even better than the real thing thanks to Skype and its shared screen and chat functionalities.
Through a large number of activities and exercises, our General English Course covers a large number of topics such as: English in the Workplace, Job Interviews, Social Everyday English, Science&Technology, Entertainment, Business English, Leisure Activities and so forth.
We know that learning English is not easy, and we’re not going to pretend that it is. We also know that students that spend their precious time and hard-earned money to learn the language want real professionals who are going to push them hard and take them to their limits. For us, learning English is like going to the gym: most people who work out don’t expect to lose weight or get in shape overnight, they know they’re going to have to sweat and work hard to reach their goal, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun! You’ll find that our teachers are friendly but tough and demanding personal trainers.